NBA Play-In Noise...

Heim

EOG Master
Still scratching my head how Fanduel opened Dallas as the favorite in there upcoming series v. OKC.

That didn't last long.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I couldn't love Pat Riley's comments any more after Baby Butler's envy and cockiness came right out It's one thing if you are being competitive and able to play, it's another when you're jealously injured.

Heim

EOG Master
Still a long way to go, I have too much respect for the Nuggets to count them out

Dude it's over....when you get a guy like Alexander-Walker laughing at Murray because he couldn't
get by him...it's over. Fat lady warming up.

Heim

EOG Master
OKC had a nice little run last night mid 3Q. But I wasn't overly impressed. Luka was on one leg and they couldn't miss.

I'm still troubled with their lack of length, Gabbard was killing them on the offensive and defensive boards. Lively was not
himself.

I think it will go seven. Don't count Dallas out.

kane

EOG master
I like OKC, Dallas is too dependent on their two guys, if Irving or Luka have an off game, they're in trouble, Luka is clearly bothered by his knee, OKC can withstand an off game from SGA since they're deeper, not saying the Thunder roll past them, but I fully expect them to win the series, for my two futures I'd love to see a Minn/OKC WCF's

kane

EOG master
Dude it's over....when you get a guy like Alexander-Walker laughing at Murray because he couldn't
get by him...it's over. Fat lady warming up.
I love everything about the Wolves, their defense shut down the Nuggets without Gobert, Edwards is a beast, reminds me of a young D Wade only more explosive, I think they can absolutely cut down the nets, even against Boston

Heim

EOG Master
I love everything about the Wolves, their defense shut down the Nuggets without Gobert, Edwards is a beast, reminds me of a young D Wade only more explosive, I think they can absolutely cut down the nets, even against Boston

IMO Edwards is the closest thing to Jordan since Kobe. Just a little huskier but the same raw talent.

To think basketball was his second sport in HS after football.