What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It looks to me like checkmate but we need a judge, court or LE to make the final winning move and not guaranteed since corruption is so deep state.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Compare Ralf and Fanny refusing to cooperate and testify to Trump being prosecuted for marking payment to Cohen as legal expense and he didn't even have anything to do with it because he was President when it happened.

howid

EOG Dedicated
it appears Georgia State Election Commission might be invalidating enough votes that Trump might have been the winner in Georgia,

imagine that.

also a translation; feel free to fix the 2024 election, before the crimes are discovered, it'll be time for the 2028 gig ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
imagine that.

also a translation; feel free to fix the 2024 election, before the crimes are discovered, it'll be time for the 2028 gig ...
I think it is happening. Some election bitch got fired in Milwaukee. Once one domino or Dominion as it were falls down, they all fall down.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They asked for the ballot images. Don't exist. They are asking for the ballots. Not gonna do it. Na ga da. It's been at least a year. While Ralf is refusing to cooperate with lawful requests, they indicted Trump and dozens of others for objecting to the election. And Fanny is also refusing to cooperate to her own corruption.

Meanwhile, CNN, MSDNC and yes, FOX, who settled a lawsuit with Dominion which is implicated in all of this, is not reporting any of this. All Stormy all of the time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And all of this is peanuts compared to the twin biological weapons of covid and mnra. I think Senator Pauly sent another mean letter to Grouchy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why not voluntarily boot Fanny and start fresh with an non conflicted non hoochie momma whore? Either way it is going to be pushed past the election but if you've got a great case, that is the play. They don't. Nobody else would take it. Would be dropped.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No, mikey. Trump not stipulating has no bearing on appeal. Still fundamentally taints the jury and will result in a reversal of verdict. No probative value to charges and prejudicial.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, mikey. Trump not stipulating has no bearing on appeal. Still fundamentally taints the jury and will result in a reversal of verdict. No probative value to charges and prejudicial.
I dont care about this trial Dell, I assume it's fixed so there's no reason to live and die by watching the daily twists and turns.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is going to be Hillaryous when it ends and the fake news realize there is nothing left. I suppose reporting on the SCOTUS decision but that will be a quick and bad outcome. Trump is free and clear after Stormy. Don't fret, Jake. You can cover the 2 Hunter trials. Maybe they will even televise them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They did this to themselves. They created a monster and it was always inevitable there would come a Jason Day they can no longer feed it. They can't go back to straight news. Ever.