What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Do you believe the Sandusky was falsely accused of ass-phukking little boys?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's set John Ziegler aside. Fuck him. Sandusky was not given a fair trial. About the same as Trump except he couldn't fight back. Have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. Definitely creepy but that's not the same as child rape. Verdict should be dismissed. If it was there wouldn't be a new trial.

homie1975

EOG Addicted

WW please spoonfeed me.

do we have multiple sickos here defending that Disgusting Criminal Sandusky?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JoePa is completely innocent. I don't like the loaded word supporters. Fuck them both. I'm just calling it likes I sees it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Instead of jacking off to Riley last name, investigate whether Riley last name exists and was drafter by the Packers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Will contain every piece of one way traffic evidence including grand jury testimony. In other words, convict him without a trial.

howid

EOG Dedicated
"I apologize for the lack of high conspiracy in recent discourse and promise to do better in future postings ..."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Stormy is done. Only big witness left is Cohen. Ignore MSDNC and CNN. They haven't touched Trump. Entire case is repayment to Cohen and whether it was illegally mislabeled as legal fee. Prosecution has not connected Trump to the payment - at all. He wasn't even in New York running his business. He was in DC running the country. That's more than enough but the prosecution also failed to connect Trump to the payment to Stormy. Every witness said it was Cohen. That means Cohen is all or nothing. Only he can tie Trump to the original hushy and the final keep the change you Says Who animal. If you think Michael Cohen is going to be able to singlehandedly bring Trump down, you must be on your 12th booster. It's going to be spectacular but not in a way that is going to make George Conway's fat pants wet.

howid

EOG Dedicated
swimming and getting water up your nose, it might contain micro organisms that get into the brain and become hungry worm(s) ... probably a lot of the population could also be suffering...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have an important question. Why hasn't Trump body man Keith Schiller testified? Stormy places him ouside the door in the "room where it happened". Odd isn't it?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Makes me think it was the room where it didn't happen. The sex part is irrelevant to the case but since they put Stormy on to establish the sex part, why not Schiller? This is not normal. Something is up. She also mentioned Schiller as the one she communicated with to set up Trump meeting. I imagine Schiller also in a position to know about Trump and Cohen.