Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Heat never had a chance. They had every opportunity to get off the 8th seed. Would have ended the same but at least win a series or 2.
hey Rainman minus the brains, why are you still repeating yourself and talking about this?

The HEAT are so 2020 and 2023 (runner ups).

homie1975

EOG Addicted
DULL dude (not to me confused with Sharp Dude) are you taking the Pissers tonight plus the points or ML v the Knickerbockers at the garden?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't get it. Edmonton still series chalk. They must have started -300 but I don't get that since the Canucks #1 seed and home ice.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As far as the Knicks. They are essentially playing with only 7 and needing Brunson to bang it out and he did it again 2nd half for the 4th game in a row. I continue to think the Pissers will take control and win the series but if they don't, Knicks are dead in the water against the Celtics. No chance beat them with 7 and needing Bronson to go off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nuggets come back and win the series. Starts with 2 wins in Minnesoda. I'm ok being wrong. Have Pee Wolves rooster coverage.

kane

EOG master
As far as the Knicks. They are essentially playing with only 7 and needing Brunson to bang it out and he did it again 2nd half for the 4th game in a row. I continue to think the Pissers will take control and win the series but if they don't, Knicks are dead in the water against the Celtics. No chance beat them with 7 and needing Bronson to go off.
You keep waiting for Brunson to hit the wall, the only thing he's hitting are jumpers all over the court, it's not like he's some mediocre player on a hot streak and eventually he'll revert back to form, they guy's a fucking killer, the highest praise I can say about him is Spo loves him and always speaks highly of him, and it hasn't been just Brunson, in game one DiVincenzo scored 25 and Hart 24, last night DiVincenzo scored 25 and Anonoby 28, when other guys are stepping up, the Knicks are a tough team to beat. Also, I told you before the series how poor Indiana's defense was, they ranked near the bottom of the league defensively, and that might not matter a whole lot during the regular season when you're playing Detroit or Washington, but in the playoffs you need to get stops and they just can't, so far through two games the Knicks are shooting 55% from the field and 47% from three, I don't care how good you are offensively, you can't win allowing those kind of shooting numbers, I also told you how big of an edge the Knicks would have on the boards, so far they're out rebounding the Pacers 84 to 66, when you can't rebound or play defense you're in trouble, even though I picked the Knicks to win the series I still won't count any team out that has yet to play a home game, so Indy is still alive, but if they allow the Knicks to shoot it at that high a level, the Pacers will be on the golf course pretty soon

kane

EOG master
I don't get it. Edmonton still series chalk. They must have started -300 but I don't get that since the Canucks #1 seed and home ice.
I have a future on Edmonton and last night's choke job felt like a punch in the dick, I don't know why they were such big favorites to start the series, especially with Vancouver having home ice, I thought maybe they dominated them during the regular season, but nope, Vancouver was 4-0 against them, I know Vancouver's goalie is out, so that explains a little of it, but the pricing in this series and each game looks weird

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No daylight between kane and me other than I think Brunson cracks because the load is too heavy and he's banged up. It's coming back to New York 2-2.

kane

EOG master
Nuggets come back and win the series. Starts with 2 wins in Minnesoda. I'm ok being wrong. Have Pee Wolves rooster coverage.
I'll never count out a champion, but unlike the Pacers, the Wolves play defense, they were the number one ranked D in the league, and through two games you see why, they completely shut down the Nuggets last game without Gobert, who just won another DPOY, Minny just too good, Edwards playing like a super star, role players playing well, I'm thinking a Celtics/Wolves finals

kane

EOG master
I think Brunson cracks because the load is too heavy and he's banged up.
You've been saying this all playoffs, you expected him to crack in the Philly series, he didn't, you've expected him to crack against Indy, he hasn't, the way Jimmy carried the Heat all the way to the finals last year, that's what Brunson is doing so far this year, great players don't crack, maybe at some point a little fatigue sets in, but the guy is a killer, and like I posted above, it hasn't been just him, other guys have stepped up, I hope I'm wrong, I hope Indy can come back, I hate the Knicks and feel they could give Boston a tough series, whereas I think Boston would have a much easier time against Indy, so I'm rooting for the Pacers, but unless they figure out how to get some stops on D, I don't know how they win the series

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy didn't lead the Heat last year. He did the year before. He had a few good games but they made it to the Finals because of a team effort. Once he twisted his ankle, he was limited.