MR. AND MRS. MONTANA REALATIONSHIP IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

from New York Post:
January 27, 2007 -- IT looks like it's over between Tony Montana and his lovely wife. Last weekend, Mrs. Montana flirted with Derek Jeter while at Atlantis in the Bahamas for the EOG blast, where Tony seemed to be the last thing on her mind. Saturday night, Jeter was "flirting madly" with Mrs. Montana , our source said. When DJ Cassidy played "Put It in Your Mouth" by Akinyle, Jeter and Mrs. Montana dirty-danced before leaving together. A rep for Jeter said, "Although Mrs. Montana is a Red Sox fan, Derek made wild passionate love to her all night long."

Re: MR. AND MRS. MONTANA REALATIONSHIP IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

:+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2-

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast

SHAWN- I DONT KNOW IF I MET YOU AT THE BLAST BUT I KNOW I LIKE YOU JUST BECAUSE OF THIS POST!!! GO YANKEES!!!!:houra

from New York Post:
January 27, 2007 -- IT looks like it's over between Tony Montana and his lovely wife. Last weekend, Mrs. Montana flirted with Derek Jeter while at Atlantis in the Bahamas for the EOG blast, where Tony seemed to be the last thing on her mind. Saturday night, Jeter was "flirting madly" with Mrs. Montana , our source said. When DJ Cassidy played "Put It in Your Mouth" by Akinyle, Jeter and Mrs. Montana dirty-danced before leaving together.<b> A rep for Jeter said, "Although Mrs. Montana is a Red Sox fan, Derek made wild passionate love to her all night long."
</b>

LOLOL:thumbsup

:+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2-

she tried gotti, but the true hurts!!! jeter is a homosexual!! he was waiting with baited breath for a-rod!! turns out a-rod is scared to leave his wife, because of the millions!!

he has disappointed plenty of ladies including mrs montana!!
the lovers quarrels on the bench will be worse in 2007 between the two!! this could get ugly!

she said the lisp in his voice was much more apparent in person!! sorry gotti and softballdave, but your hero is gay!!

she did say he was a really nice guy thou!!

Katie

EOG Master

she tried gotti, but the true hurts!!! jeter is a homosexual!! he was waiting with baited breath for a-rod!! turns out a-rod is scared to leave his wife, because of the millions!!

he has disappointed plenty of ladies including mrs montana!!
the lovers quarrels on the bench will be worse in 2007 between the two!! this could get ugly!

she said the lisp in his voice was much more apparent in person!! sorry gotti and softballdave, but your hero is gay!!

she did say he was a really nice guy thou!!

what's an a-rod? :)

Katie

EOG Master

i don't come here for the gambling. i come here to be amused and entertained by the degenterates! :)

Katie

EOG Master

is he still the highest paid baseball player?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the one thing NO ONE has mentioned here is

See how HUGE Mrs Montana's eyes are - especially compared to Mrs Glue's

also notice how we can't see Jeter's right hand

so let's do the math here

BIG smile on Mrs Montana's face + NOT being able to see Jeter's right hand = i think we know why Mrs Montana has the BIG smile on her face

Tony - i would NOT tolerate this if i was you

katie-yes

winky i already talked about this!!! mrs montana has no comment!! lol!!

TONY MONTANA............i would never let any memeber of family....especially my wife, take a picture with any player from the RED SUX!!!!:+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2- :+sports2-

I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS GOTTI!!! BUT HERE IS THE PROOF!!! MAY'N!!

THIS IS HOW IT ALL STARTED!!

THEN THERE WAS THIS!!!

HE FOUND OUT A-ROD COULD FEEL THE SAME!!

FIRST DATE!!

THEN THERE WAS THE NEW GUY!!

A-ROD HAS BEEN IN A SPIRAL EVER SINCE FINDING OUT!!

AND THEN THERE IS SHAWN GOTTI!!

Katie

EOG Master

tony...that is soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY BUT TRUE KATIE!!!!:dancefool
TONY MONTANA..................:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 THATS PRETTY FUNNY!!11 BUT WE WILL SEE WHO LAUGHING WHEN THE RED SUX ARE SITTIN HOME THIS POSTSEASON WATCHING THE YANKS WIN IT ALL!!!:cheers :cheers :+excited-

Katie

EOG Master

tony...you are on a roll today dude!

tony...you are on a roll today dude!

Katie
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Katie
Add Katie to Your Buddy List

01-28-07, 05:01 PM #31 (permalink)
TONY MONTANA
EOG Member

Posts: 7,682 Re: MR. AND MRS. MONTANA REALATIONSHIP IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU MAY'M!!!

I think I am gonna throw up now...:dogtoilet :+sick-9+ :+peeing-5 :medical:

Katie

EOG Master

hey tony...did anything happen on their date> :sex

i learned how to do that today! :)

Katie

EOG Master

er...actually what i meant to say is that i learned how to make him today! see above...:)