What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck New York. Fuck New York. Fuck Columbia University. What these fuckers did and are doing to not only Trump but to all of the Jan 6 people and the others indicted for the Green Bay Sweep and "fake electors" they deserve to have their shit drilled into the dirt. I hope these protestors light the entire city and state on fire and permanently shut down their worthless woke colleges. You did this to yourself. Fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I told you something like this was going to happen. I hope they tear down the Stormy courthouse with Judge Merchan in it!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
IDF, BB and Israel was always a runway to get to where he was going. His final act will be to renounce Trump when he supports Israel.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I know Trump - to an extend. He won't make anything "go away" if he is President. That means every remaining Lawfare will continue to conclusion. No self pardon or shut it down order. That's his established style. If the Supreme Court allows it, he will go on trial as President. It is Joe Bide. It is Joe Biden. It is Joe Biden. Who will protect himself and his family on his way out the door.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only innocent scenario is if Trump was asking Cohen to commit a crime and he was protecting himself. Not even Tony Homo. Cohen was committing the crime.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can't post anything from that stupid trial where Trump was an active player. We are in the 2nd week. It's all Cohen. If you didn't know who the defendant was, you'd think it was Cohen. The only thing Trump did apparently was repay Cohen the $130,000 and marked it as a lawyer fee. The Lawfare personalities on CNN and MSDNC are giving the loss away. They have thrown in the towel like I have on #HeatCulture.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We are witnessing the end of higher "education." No more pretending. Schools will literally shut down and not just for a week, month, term, semester or year. Shut down. Not exist. Done.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When Hope Whore testifies, we'll see if Cohen is the one on trial. Nobody closer to Trump. She should spill the Tracy Beanz. I predict again all Says Who.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What is happening at Columbia is a national security threat. LE is isolated and occupied. Wide open field for a cell to attack.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Columbia is done. These are mostly students. There is no school without students. Death spiral. These kids can't ever return. be best is they shut down and start fresh with new enrollment and that won't happen.