What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now that Hope is gone girl, the only chance Braggs has is if Trump pulls a Leon Lett and testifies. Legal personality on CNN said it be best:

I'd tackle him if he tried to take the stand!

mr merlin

EOG Master
The prosecution has no choice but to put Cohen on the stand. Not putting him on the stand is surrender noted. He starts on a Says Who island. Nothing and nobody helped him. He's going to have to implicate Trump all by hisself. Like handing Mickey Mouse a racket and telling him to take out the Joker.
Why are you putting it all on them, trump could call him if he wants.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Hicks — a former teen model, who admitted to having no experience before coming onto Trump’s team — also took a jab at Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, who is expected to be the star prosecution witness against his longtime boss.

“He liked to call himself a fixer, or Mr. Fix It,” Hicks said.

“It’s only because he first broke it so he could fix it,” she added, to chuckles from the courtroom.

Earlier, Hicks laid out how Cohen was very involved in Trump’s media response denying the allegations of his affair with McDougal.

She explained that Cohen “wasn’t supposed to be on the campaign in any official capacity,” but he tried to “insert himself” anyway.

Cohen “wasn’t looped in on the day-to-day of campaign strategy” Hicks said of Cohen, adding he would go “rogue” and would do things that frustrated the campaign.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hicks — a former teen model, who admitted to having no experience before coming onto Trump’s team — also took a jab at Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, who is expected to be the star prosecution witness against his longtime boss.

“He liked to call himself a fixer, or Mr. Fix It,” Hicks said.

“It’s only because he first broke it so he could fix it,” she added, to chuckles from the courtroom.

Earlier, Hicks laid out how Cohen was very involved in Trump’s media response denying the allegations of his affair with McDougal.

She explained that Cohen “wasn’t supposed to be on the campaign in any official capacity,” but he tried to “insert himself” anyway.

Cohen “wasn’t looped in on the day-to-day of campaign strategy” Hicks said of Cohen, adding he would go “rogue” and would do things that frustrated the campaign.
She was hired for her "skills".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
MSDNC is in turn those machines back on. I usually don't watch but they are acting like Hope sealed Trump's fate. That's curious since on the same stupid show, Lawrence where is that banging O'Donnell spent the first 20 minutes calling Hope a liar.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are repackaging and rebranding known whatever facts. Trump paid Cohen back for NDA. This is supposed to be a bombshell.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Hope was crying at the end of her testimony because she knew she just sent her ex boss to jail. Watching MSDNC is a disease to your brain like mrna.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN for the most part has gone straight. Tonight 2 legal personalities agreed Merchan conflicted and should have recused. One was Ellie Honig.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On Merchan. He checked the box and asked a higher court of judges whether he should recuse and they said no problem. They said no problem. Despite direct conflict of him donating to Biden and secondary conflict of his daughter being rewarded financially if Joe Biden is elected. And they said no problem. This is why all these Lawfare cases in New York have gone to conclusion and so will this one. The entire legal system in New York is corrupt and broken. Maybe there is an example but I can't think of a criminal trial of something that isn't illegal. It doesn't matter if Cohen paid Stormy and Trump paid Cohen. It's legal from beginning to end. Only possible violation is FEC campaign donation but that's a misdemeanor, not in Braggs authority and statue of limitations expired. Yet this case is going to verdict. And MSDNC is telling their viewers Trump is going to jail.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cohen I assume is next unless they call Stormy. They have nothing and they will have less than nothing when Cohen and his burnt to a crisp crotch leaves the stand. Then Avenaughty goes Kirk Gibson.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jesus christ man, stop watching that crap, not only is it all fake but you learn nothing.
This one is so bizarre, I don't even know what it's about. Some bimbo testified about Trump's tweets and got the judge to admit them into the record. They called her brilliant and the tweets devastating to Trump. If what I am posting makes no cents, that's what I'm talking about.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In normal times, you could laugh this off but it is real. There is a trial that never should have been allowed and a judge that never should have been allowed barreling to verdict. I think not guilty or hung but I could be wrong. Then we have to rely on appeal to get it right but that's not a guarantee. Every fail safe has failed. Where this ends. Where this ends. Is Democrats using the conviction to strip Trump of Secret Service and block him from taking the sacred oath. At this point, violence. Not the fake violence of January 6. Real violence we see on TV from 3rd world countries and by then who knows the status of Israel vs Hamas (Iran), Russia vs Ukraine (Nato), China vs Taiwan (USA).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you want to mind trap them, ask them to explain why McDougal catch and kill was legal and hush Stormy was illegal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
McDougal - to stop story before the election
Stormy - same

McDougal - paid 💰
Stormy - paid 💰

McDougal - paid by Pecker (Nat Enq)
Stormy - paid by Cohen

McDougal - deceptive (hid purpose)
Stormy - direct (NDA)

McDougal - Trump didn't pay Pecker back
Stormy - Trump paid Cohen back

McDougal - Trump didn't report as business or campaign
Stormy - Trump reported as business

McDougal - real affair
Stormy - maybe not real

There are more comparisons but this is a good start. One is legal and one is a crime. Explain.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's discuss. If this is Truth Social, is it good? Extra judicial secret executions. Hillary, Obama and Grouchy could also be Trump, Mike Johnson and Tucker. This can go both ways. I want public trials and public executions.

It' ok, though. It's all fake Q noncents.