2023 MLB

mr merlin

EOG Master
trout is toast, damaged goods
Trout was going to try to come back for a few games before the end, instead he sat on his ass and collected his money, his bone is healed, what would it hurt to tough it out for a few games even if it hurts a little bit? he's got 5 +months off now.

I used to love trout but I cant stand fake injuries.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not completely sold on Dodger young pitching staff, especially with playoff pressure. If Galen and Kelly get home games...watch out.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Trout was going to try to come back for a few games before the end, instead he sat on his ass and collected his money, his bone is healed, what would it hurt to tough it out for a few games even if it hurts a little bit? he's got 5 +months off now.

I used to love trout but I cant stand fake injuries.

How are you liking That pussy Harper?

MrTop

EOG Master
The question is will he get to 500 homers .....if he does he will get in. Harper at 306 HR
harper turns 31 october 16th

mr merlin

EOG Master
The question is will he get to 500 homers .....if he does he will get in. Harper at 306 HR
harper turns 31 october 16th
That's a tough one, he's capable of 40+ but some years he gets 20ish. He'll get real close, maybe just over.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not completely sold on Dodger young pitching staff, especially with playoff pressure. If Galen and Kelly get home games...watch out.

Aside from the above Betts and Freeman are the key to set the table early, nothing yet.

kane

EOG master
Aside from the above Betts and Freeman are the key to set the table early, nothing yet.
Well, seeing as how he's black, the struggles of Betts are expected, but white Freddie Freeman struggling is something of a surprise

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Balt couldn’t give Wells a start. He was one of their best pitchers averaging a K an inning and a WHIP under 1. They bring him out of the bullpen when it’s 7-1, game over, lol.

Valuist

EOG Master
series

phillies -180 dbacks
astros -140 rangers
Texas is a live dog. While I lean Phillies in the other series, Arizona is playing nice and loose with house money. And with that quick sweep of the LaD, some more rest for Gallen and Kelly. One thing is certain: Philly will not be running all day on Moreno.

kane

EOG master
The reason why a team like Arizona can sweep the Dodgers, and the Phillies can take out the Braves in four games, is the randomness of the sport, upsets are more likely in baseball than other sports, it's why with two weeks left in the season and the Astros fighting for their playoffs lives, they can play the A's and Royals 9 times, and go 2-7 against them, there's no other sport where one of the best teams can play the two worst teams 9 times and lose 7 of them, you think that's happening in the NBA or NFL? The variance and randomness in baseball is unlike other sports, and it's why regular season success guarantees you nothing in the playoffs